Increases immunity, lowers blood pressure, thins blood, helps to eliminate pain in joints, antibacterial and antifungal, wound healing antibiotic.
This herbal mixture as a preventive measure is very relevant today. Its relevance is associated with coronavirus infection (COVID-19). A virus that in most cases affects the respiratory system, lungs, and the circulatory system causing thrombosis of the blood arteries, as a result of which a stroke and heart attack are formed. Its composition of this collection includes herbs, which, among other things, are designed to raise immunity, prevent and prevent the occurrence of the severe consequences of the penetration of COVID-19 into our body. As an optimistic option, this collection will prevent the virus from entering your body, but if it gets into it with a high degree of probability, you will suffer a mild illness.
effectively thins the blood,
lowers blood pressure,
promotes resorption of blood clots in blood vessels,
helps with atherosclerosis,
improves cerebral circulation.
A decoction of the herb helps with:
bronchial asthma, bronchitis,
leucorrhoea and diarrhea,
festering and non-healing wounds, fistulas, ulcers.
Relieves inflammation in:
skin diseases (eczema, neurodermatitis),
diseases of the oral cavity (stomatitis, gingivitis, periodontal disease).
Meadowsweet tea is used as:
a diuretic for nephritis, diseases of the bladder, gout, rheumatism,
hemostatic agent for diseases of the stomach, heart, hypertension, hernia.
Meadowsweet powder is used for diaper rash, including in babies as a powder.
LIVER – it, in turn, is a part of many medicines for the treatment of various diseases of muscles and joints, sprains and bruises, inflammation of the ear, respiratory organs, diseases of the nervous and cardiovascular systems.
Swamp-type sowing machine –
Long-term intake of tincture of cinquefoil roots has a positive effect on the metabolism in the body.
indications for the use of marsh cinquefoil:
– with general body cleansing, blood and lymph purification;
– with arthrosis, arthritis, radiculitis, polyarthritis, rheumatism, gout, salt deposition;
– with abscesses, boils, phlegmon, purulent wounds, bleeding, bruises;
– with pain of a neuralgic nature, toothache;
– for angina, flu, colds, tonsillitis, stomatitis, loosening of the gums;
– with gynecological diseases;
– with diseases of the liver and gallbladder;
– with gastrointestinal diseases: gastritis, stomach ulcers, hemorrhoids, diarrhea;
– with metabolic disorders, vitamin deficiency;
– with pulmonary tuberculosis;
– with thrombophlebitis, lymphogranulosis, lymphosarcoma, leukemia, lymphogranulomatosis;
– with cardiovascular diseases;
– for the prevention and treatment of breast cancer, rectum.